Open Data Training
Primer for Open Data
1. Why Open Data - Why open data is valuable and important.
2. How To Open Your Data - How to make your data open and available for others to use.
3. Sharing Your Data - How to publish your data and make it accessible to others.
4. Becoming a Data Hunter - How and where to find data shared by others.
5. Making friends with Other People’s Data - What you need to do to be able to reuse other people's data.
Introduction to Open Data
Guide 1: An Introduction to Open Data - Why open data is valuable and important.
Guide 2: Data Preservation & Archiving - The basics of getting your data ready for preservation and archiving
Guide 3: Sharing and Publishing Data - Making data available, and citable by others.
Guide 4: Data Privacy and Ethics - Navigating legal and ethical issues around public data and data reuse.
Guide 5: Resources -
Advanced Topics in Open Data
The guides in this series go beyond the basics and dig deeper into more advanced areas of open data and data management.
One-pager for Academic Admin and policy folks
One-pager for Student and Early Career researcher engagement